A woman, a loom, an orphan, were the origins of the Congregation of Jesus and Mary.
Claudine entered upon a “foolish and presumptuous undertaking which offered no guarantee of success”.
She entered into what seemed impossible, trusting in a merciful God who is behind every step.
Since 1818, we desire to respond to the challenges of each moment like Claudine.
General events of the Bicentennial
- October 5-13th, 2017: Missionary Encounter Agra – India
- October 6th, 2017: Opening of the Bicentennial – Lyon
- November 13th, 2017: JM Journey
- July 19-22th, 2018: International JM Youth Encounter – Lyon
- October 4-6th, 2018: JM Symposium – Lyon
- October 6th, 2018: Closing of the Bicentennial – Lyon
- October 7-8th, 2018: General Assembly Family Association JM – Lyon
- Exercises in Ordinary Time
56th Annual Sports Day St. Joseph High School, Pashan, India
20 February, 2018
St. Joseph High School Pashan, Celebrated the 56 th Annual Sports Day on the 15 th of…Ver más
“A life always renewed: MISSION OF CLAUDINE IN THE 21ST CENTURY FOR MARGINALIZED GIRLS”
09 October, 2018
With the article by Mr. Mary Bourdon (USA Province), about EDUCATION, we closed a cycle that we…Saber más
“ALL THAT ASCENDS CONVERGES”
05 July, 2018
Sister Cristina Sánchez, RJM, from the Province of Spain, writes with dexterity and elegance an…Saber más